School Uniform24 Jul 2012
The Cashel Community School Uniform is available from O’ Dwyers Drapery Cashel
We take great pride in our School Uniform at Cashel Community School. We regard the uniform as a symbol for all the positive educational features which characterise the school and its pupils. We therefore request parent(s)/guardian(s) co-operation in ensuring that the correct uniform is worn in the proper way by pupils, coming to school, during school and going home from school.
The uniform is:
i. A navy school pants/ school skirt
ii. White shirt
iii. School tie
iv. Green school jumper
v. Black/ brown shoes (vans/ ugg boots/ light canvas shoes are not permitted)
* Each student must wear full school uniform every day and be neat and tidy in his or her overall appearance.
* Hair must be neat and tidy at all times and be of natural colour.
* The wearing of excessive jewelery, facial piercings and accessories is not permitted. Boys may not wear jewelery on their ears.
* The use of make-up is not allowed.
* School P.E. gear is obligatory for all junior students.
* Junior cycle students must wear the official school tracksuit for physical education. The school tracksuit incorporates the school coat of arms and is available locally.
* All senior students must wear appropriate P.E. gear.
*A school jacket is also available for purchase.
*navy school pants available for female students at O’ Dwyers Drapery Cashel