- All members of Management and Staff exercise a caring role towards the students.
- Each class group is assigned a Class Tutor. This teacher regularly monitors the progress and welfare of each student. To assist with this there is a time-tabled Pastoral Care monthly.
- Each Year Head sees to the overall progress and welfare of his/her Year Group.
- The Career Guidance Counsellors and School Chaplain are always readily available to assist students who may need personal support.
- Students, of their own accord, can directly approach the Chaplain or Guidance Counsellors.
- In addition, parents/guardians, management and staff members may request support for a student. The Guidance Counsellors and Chaplain each have their own office where they meet with students individually.