Adult Education 2019 Spring Term07 Jan 2019
Enrolment evening has now passed if you have an interest in any of the following courses which still have places available please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
- Jiving – places available, 4 weeks of classes commence 28th January, 8-9.30pm €40 pay on the night
- Digital Photography – places available 8 weeks of classes commencing 28th January, €95
- Paediatric First Aid – Places available, one evening course 3 hours, 11th February, €65
- SNA QQI Level 6 – places still available, Mondays for 10 weeks, €400, Commencing in February* date to be confirmed.
- SNA QQI Level 5 – places available Mondays for 12 weeks, €400, date commencing to be confirmed.
Adult Education Courses will run on Monday nights in Cashel Community School commencing Monday 28th January.
Enrolment will take place on Monday 21st January between 4 – 5 pm and from 6.30pm – 7.30pm.
All fees are non refundable except where courses do not form.
Application will be accepted by post if accompanied by completed enrolment form and sent to Adult Education Dept., Cashel Community School, Dualla Road, Cashel.
Cheques are to be made payable to Cashel Community School.
Classes will only be formed if there are sufficient number of enrolments.
Places are strictly on a first come first served basis.
Car Parking is available at owners own risk.
Further courses including computers, languages and Art will be added in the coming days so please check back regularly.
If you would like further information please email: email@example.com
FACILITY HIRE: We have an extensive range of facilities available for rental, including: Classrooms, Sport Hall and Computer Rooms. For details contact: Ms Gerada Barry at 062-61167 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW COURSE IDEAS: If you have a course you would like to see offered, we would be delighted to hear from you; email email@example.com with your suggestions.
For further details about the QQI Courses click below: